For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 3.80 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6621
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionPotential tumor suppressor. Acts as a KRAS-specific effector protein. May promote apoptosis and cell cycle arrest.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain, placenta, peripheral blood and lung. Frequently down-regulated in lung tumor cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SARAH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CENP 34 antibody
- Centromere protein 34 antibody
- Ras association (RalGDS/AF 6) domain family 2 antibody
Anti-RASSF2 antibody [EPR6621] images
References for Anti-RASSF2 antibody [EPR6621] (ab124786)
This product has been referenced in:
- Guerrero-Setas D et al. RASSF2 hypermethylation is present and related to shorter survival in squamous cervical cancer. Mod Pathol N/A:N/A (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 23542458) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"