For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/16000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceRASSF6 contains 1 Ras-associating domain and 1 SARAH domain. It may act as a Ras effector protein. There are four isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Putative RAS binding protein antibody
- Ras association domain containing protein 6 antibody
Anti-RASSF6 antibody images
References for Anti-RASSF6 antibody (ab77706)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"