Rat antibody [KLH/G2b-1-2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab46792)
- Product nameRat antibody [KLH/G2b-1-2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®)See all Rat isotype controls ...
- DescriptionRat IgG2b, kappa [KLH/G2b-1-2] (APC/Cy7 ®) - Isotype Control
- ConjugationAllophycocyanin/Cy7 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 774nm
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for KLH and is suitable for use as an isotype control.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberKLH/G2b-1-2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
References for Rat antibody [KLH/G2b-1-2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab46792)
ab46792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.