For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat IgG2b, kappa monoclonal [RTK4530] (PE/Cy5®) - Isotype control
See all Rat isotype controls
- ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Conjugation notesThe solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
Trinitrophenol and KLH
- General notesIsotype control has been screened on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberRTK4530
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFACS: Use at an assay dependent dilution for surface or intracellular staining.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat IgG2b, kappa monoclonal [RTK4530] (PE/Cy5®) - Isotype control (ab18538)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015).
Read more (PubMed: 25936350) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"