For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal LO-ME-3 Anti-Mouse IgE epsilon chain (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgE secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab11580 recognises the murine epsilon immunoglobulin heavy chain, and does not cross react with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Purified mouse IgE
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberLO-ME-3
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
References for Rat monoclonal LO-ME-3 Anti-Mouse IgE epsilon chain (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab11580)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lin HK et al. Sodium sulfite aggravated allergic sensitization and airway inflammation in mite allergen sensitized BALB/c mice. Hum Exp Toxicol 30:1682-9 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21300691) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"