For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal LO-MG2a-9 Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (Biotin)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab92975 recognises mouse gamma 2a heavy chain, binding to all allotypes
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Purified IgG2a from Balb/c mice
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberLO-MG2a-9
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 250 ng/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat monoclonal LO-MG2a-9 Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (Biotin) (ab92975)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"