Rat monoclonal LO-MG2b-2 Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (FITC) (ab99637)
- Product nameRat monoclonal LO-MG2b-2 Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (FITC)See all IgG2b secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [LO-MG2b-2] Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG2b - heavy chain (FITC)
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityReacts with the gamma 2b heavy chain of Mouse IgG2b. It does not react with other immunoglobulin isotypes.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberLO-MG2b-2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99637 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Rat monoclonal LO-MG2b-2 Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (FITC) images
Top: (Negative control) ab99637 being used to stain Human blood at 1 µg/106.
Bottom: ab99637 staining human blood incubated with mouse anti-human CD45RA (IgG2b isotype) at 1 µg/106.
References for Rat monoclonal LO-MG2b-2 Anti-Mouse IgG2b heavy chain (FITC) (ab99637)
ab99637 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.