For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal LO-MG3-13 Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain
See all IgG3 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab11656 recognises murine IgG3 (gamma heavy chain) and does not cross react with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Polyclonal mouse IgG.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberLO-MG3-13
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
References for Rat monoclonal LO-MG3-13 Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (ab11656)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"