For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal LO-MG3-7 Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (Biotin)
See all IgG3 secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- Specificityab11657 is specific for the gamma 3 heavy chain of mouse IgG and does not cross react with other subclasses of murine IgG.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Synthetic peptide (Mouse).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Purification notesPurified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberLO-MG3-7
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
References for Rat monoclonal LO-MG3-7 Anti-Mouse IgG3 heavy chain (Biotin) (ab11657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"