For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal SB84a Anti-Mouse IgG2a gamma chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityReacts with the heavy chain of IgG2a.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Positive controlHuman PBMC
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Tris, 1mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberSB84a
- Light chain typekappa
- General notesStore at dark
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/500 - 1/1000.
Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Second step reagent for mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Rat monoclonal SB84a Anti-Mouse IgG2a gamma chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab79098)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"