For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRat monoclonal SB84a Anti-Mouse IgG2a gamma chain (Phycoerythrin)
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityReacts with the heavy chain of IgG2a.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Positive controlHuman PBMC.
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberSB84a
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Flow Cyt: Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Second step reagent for mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Rat monoclonal SB84a Anti-Mouse IgG2a gamma chain (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Rat monoclonal SB84a Anti-Mouse IgG2a gamma chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab79101)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"