For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- FunctionMay repress E2F-dependent transcription. May promote AR-dependent transcription.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone, brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 16 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hRBaK antibody
- Hypothetical protein RBAK antibody
- RB associated KRAB zinc finger antibody
Anti-RB associated KRAB repressor antibody images
Western blot - RB associated KRAB repressor antibody (ab72609)
All lanes : Anti-RB associated KRAB repressor antibody (ab72609) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RB associated KRAB repressor antibody (ab72609)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"