For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab47763? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47763 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Yu X et al. Baicalein induces cervical cancer apoptosis through the NF-?B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:5088-5094 (2018).
- Wang H et al. Mangiferin induces islet regeneration in aged mice through regulating p16INK4a. Int J Mol Med 41:3231-3242 (2018).
- Tu Q et al. CDKN2B deletion is essential for pancreatic cancer development instead of unmeaningful co-deletion due to juxtaposition to CDKN2A. Oncogene 37:128-138 (2018).
- Tian C et al. ABCG1 as a potential oncogene in lung cancer. Exp Ther Med 13:3189-3194 (2017).
- Gravina GL et al. Episode-like pulse testosterone supplementation induces tumor senescence and growth arrest down-modulating androgen receptor through modulation of p-ERK1/2, pARser81and CDK1 signaling: biological implications for men treated with testosterone replacement therapy. Oncotarget 8:113792-113806 (2017).
- Yang H et al. PRMT5 competitively binds to CDK4 to promote G1-S transition upon glucose induction in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 7:72131-72147 (2016).
- Cheang TY et al. C14orf166 overexpression correlates with tumor progression and poor prognosis of breast cancer. J Transl Med 14:54 (2016).
- Zhao Y et al. 6-C-(E-phenylethenyl)naringenin induces cell growth inhibition and cytoprotective autophagy in colon cancer cells. Eur J Cancer 68:38-50 (2016).
- He B et al. Upregulated microRNA-143 inhibits cell proliferation in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncol Lett 12:5023-5028 (2016).
- Pan T et al. PBOV1 promotes prostate cancer proliferation by promoting G1/S transition. Onco Targets Ther 9:787-95 (2016).
- Chang BS et al. Collagen complexes increase the efficiency of iPS cells generated using fibroblasts from adult mice. J Reprod Dev 61:145-53 (2015).
- Hesse RG et al. The human ARF tumor suppressor senses blastema activity and suppresses epimorphic tissue regeneration. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Zhang YX et al. Antiproliferative effects of CDK4/6 inhibition in CDK4-amplified human liposarcoma in vitro and in vivo. Mol Cancer Ther 13:2184-93 (2014).
- Kabadi SV et al. CR8, a novel inhibitor of CDK, limits microglial activation, astrocytosis, neuronal loss, and neurologic dysfunction after experimental traumatic brain injury. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 34:502-13 (2014).
- Kim JE et al. LIM kinase-2 induces programmed necrotic neuronal death via dysfunction of DRP1-mediated mitochondrial fission. Cell Death Differ : (2014).
- Sun M et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase 2-associated protein 1 suppresses growth and tumorigenesis of lung cancer. Int J Oncol 42:1376-82 (2013).
- Shen G et al. miR-106b downregulates adenomatous polyposis coli and promotes cell proliferation in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Carcinogenesis 34:211-9 (2013).
- Ferraz C et al. Inverse correlation of miRNA and cell cycle-associated genes suggests influence of miRNA on benign thyroid nodule tumorigenesis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:E8-16 (2013).
- Salem AF et al. Cigarette smoke metabolically promotes cancer, via autophagy and premature aging in the host stromal microenvironment. Cell Cycle 12:818-25 (2013).
- Flak MB et al. p21 Promotes oncolytic adenoviral activity in ovarian cancer and is a potential biomarker. Mol Cancer 9:175 (2010).
- Hilton GD et al. Roscovitine reduces neuronal loss, glial activation, and neurologic deficits after brain trauma. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab : (2008).
- Chen JA et al. Maintenance of motor neuron progenitors in Xenopus requires a novel localized cyclin. EMBO Rep 8:287-92 (2007).
- Byrnes KR et al. Cell cycle activation contributes to post-mitotic cell death and secondary damage after spinal cord injury. Brain 130:2977-92 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"