For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab47763? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47763 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhao Y et al. 6-C-(E-phenylethenyl)naringenin induces cell growth inhibition and cytoprotective autophagy in colon cancer cells. Eur J Cancer 68:38-50 (2016).
- Chang BS et al. Collagen complexes increase the efficiency of iPS cells generated using fibroblasts from adult mice. J Reprod Dev 61:145-53 (2015).
- Hesse RG et al. The human ARF tumor suppressor senses blastema activity and suppresses epimorphic tissue regeneration. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Zhang YX et al. Antiproliferative effects of CDK4/6 inhibition in CDK4-amplified human liposarcoma in vitro and in vivo. Mol Cancer Ther 13:2184-93 (2014).
- Shen G et al. miR-106b downregulates adenomatous polyposis coli and promotes cell proliferation in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Carcinogenesis 34:211-9 (2013).
- Ferraz C et al. Inverse correlation of miRNA and cell cycle-associated genes suggests influence of miRNA on benign thyroid nodule tumorigenesis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:E8-16 (2013).
- Salem AF et al. Cigarette smoke metabolically promotes cancer, via autophagy and premature aging in the host stromal microenvironment. Cell Cycle 12:818-25 (2013).
- Flak MB et al. p21 Promotes oncolytic adenoviral activity in ovarian cancer and is a potential biomarker. Mol Cancer 9:175 (2010).
- Hilton GD et al. Roscovitine reduces neuronal loss, glial activation, and neurologic deficits after brain trauma. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab : (2008).
- Chen JA et al. Maintenance of motor neuron progenitors in Xenopus requires a novel localized cyclin. EMBO Rep 8:287-92 (2007).
- Byrnes KR et al. Cell cycle activation contributes to post-mitotic cell death and secondary damage after spinal cord injury. Brain 130:2977-92 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"