For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1765? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1765 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Tian LQ et al. MicroRNA-197 inhibits cell proliferation by targeting GAB2 in glioblastoma. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2016).
- Ashton NW et al. Novel insight into the composition of human single-stranded DNA-binding protein 1 (hSSB1)-containing protein complexes. BMC Mol Biol 17:24 (2016).
- Bode D et al. Characterization of Two Distinct Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase (NuRD) Complex Assemblies in Embryonic Stem Cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 15:878-91 (2016).
- Müller S et al. Phosphorylation and DNA binding of HJURP determine its centromeric recruitment and function in CenH3(CENP-A) loading. Cell Rep 8:190-203 (2014).
- Teperek M et al. Sperm and spermatids contain different proteins and bind distinct egg factors. Int J Mol Sci 15:16719-40 (2014).
- Cook AJ et al. A specific function for the histone chaperone NASP to fine-tune a reservoir of soluble H3-H4 in the histone supply chain. Mol Cell 44:918-27 (2011).
- Pegoraro G et al. Ageing-related chromatin defects through loss of the NURD complex. Nat Cell Biol 11:1261-7 (2009).
- Nitzsche A et al. Temporal Dynamics of Cytomegalovirus Chromatin Assembly in Productively Infected Human Cells. J Virol : (2008).
- Mazumdar M et al. Chromatin maintenance by a molecular motor protein. Nucleus 2:591-600 (0).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"