For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab1765? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1765 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Sun D et al. LncRNA GAS5 inhibits microglial M2 polarization and exacerbates demyelination. EMBO Rep N/A:N/A (2017).
- Bode D et al. Characterization of Two Distinct Nucleosome Remodeling and Deacetylase (NuRD) Complex Assemblies in Embryonic Stem Cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 15:878-91 (2016).
- Tian LQ et al. MicroRNA-197 inhibits cell proliferation by targeting GAB2 in glioblastoma. Mol Med Rep N/A:N/A (2016).
- Ashton NW et al. Novel insight into the composition of human single-stranded DNA-binding protein 1 (hSSB1)-containing protein complexes. BMC Mol Biol 17:24 (2016).
- Müller S et al. Phosphorylation and DNA binding of HJURP determine its centromeric recruitment and function in CenH3(CENP-A) loading. Cell Rep 8:190-203 (2014).
- Teperek M et al. Sperm and spermatids contain different proteins and bind distinct egg factors. Int J Mol Sci 15:16719-40 (2014).
- Cook AJ et al. A specific function for the histone chaperone NASP to fine-tune a reservoir of soluble H3-H4 in the histone supply chain. Mol Cell 44:918-27 (2011).
- Pegoraro G et al. Ageing-related chromatin defects through loss of the NURD complex. Nat Cell Biol 11:1261-7 (2009).
- Nitzsche A et al. Temporal Dynamics of Cytomegalovirus Chromatin Assembly in Productively Infected Human Cells. J Virol : (2008).
- Mazumdar M et al. Chromatin maintenance by a molecular motor protein. Nucleus 2:591-600 (0).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"