For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RBJ antibody
See all RBJ primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RBJ
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region between N terminal amino acids 1-30 of Human RBJ (NP_057628.1)
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.91% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
Contains 1 J domain.
Information by UniProt
- DJC27_HUMAN antibody
- DKFZp434N211 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 27 antibody
References for Anti-RBJ antibody (ab112932)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"