For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RBJ antibody
See all RBJ primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RBJ
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 143-192 (
CVDESEGRLWAESKGFLYFETSAQTGEGINEMFQTFYISIVDLCENGGKR ) of Human RBJ (NP_057628)
- Positive control
- Human Fetal Kidney Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
Contains 1 J domain.
Information by UniProt
- DJC27_HUMAN antibody
- DKFZp434N211 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 27 antibody
References for Anti-RBJ antibody (ab98024)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"