For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RBKS antibody
See all RBKS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to RBKS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length RBKS protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
- RelevanceRBKS belongs to the pfkB family of carbohydrate kinases. It phosphorylates ribose to form ribose-5-phosphate in the presence of ATP and magnesium as a first step in ribose metabolism.
- RBSK antibody
- Ribokinase antibody
Anti-RBKS antibody images
Western blot - RBKS antibody (ab67180)
All lanes : Anti-RBKS antibody (ab67180) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RBKS transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RBKS antibody (ab67180)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"