For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function in the regulation of alternative or illicit splicing.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM Spen family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
Contains 1 SPOC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm. Colocalizes with BMLF1 in the nucleus. Localized in the nucleoplasm with a granular staining pattern and excluded from the nucleoli.
Information by UniProt
- 1810017N16Rik antibody
- Chromosome 3p21.1 gene sequence antibody
- HUMAGCGB antibody
Anti-RBM15B antibody images
References for Anti-RBM15B antibody (ab116145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"