For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100.
- FunctionMay play a role in mRNA processing.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CID domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus matrix. Detected in granular nuclear foci which correspond to sites of active transcription.
Information by UniProt
- CDC5L complex associated protein 7 antibody
- CDC5L complex-associated protein 7 antibody
- Protein SCAF8 antibody
Anti-RBM16 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-RBM16 antibody (ab122287)
ab122287, at a 1/500 dilution, staining RBM16 in paraffin embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-RBM16 antibody (ab122287)
ab122287, at 4 µg/ml, staining RBM16 in U-251 MG cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-RBM16 antibody (ab122287)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"