For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionProbable RNA-binding protein. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing process.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAPERbeta antibody
- FLJ10482 antibody
- MGC4458 antibody
Anti-RBM23 antibody images
Western blot - RBM23 antibody (ab69331)
All lanes : Anti-RBM23 antibody (ab69331) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RBM23 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RBM23 antibody (ab69331)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"