For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionNucleolar component of the spliceosomal ribonucleoprotein complexes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseAlopecia, neurologic defects, and endocrinopathy syndrome
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 2810480G15Rik antibody
- FLJ10377 antibody
- RBM 28 antibody
Anti-RBM28 antibody images
References for Anti-RBM28 antibody (ab97840)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"