For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab108035 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Information by UniProt
- C2orf38 antibody
- FLJ45645 antibody
- Rbm43 antibody
Anti-RBM43 antibody images
Western blot - RBM43 antibody (ab108035)
Anti-RBM43 antibody (ab108035) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RBM43 antibody (ab108035)
ab108035, at 1/50 dilution, staining RBM43 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-RBM43 antibody (ab108035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"