For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein with binding specificity for poly(C). May play an important role in neural development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic. May shuttle between cytoplasm and nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Developmentally-regulated RNA-binding protein 1 antibody
- DRB1 antibody
- FLJ44612 antibody
Anti-RBM45 antibody images
References for Anti-RBM45 antibody (ab105770)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"