For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123912 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein with binding specificity for poly(C). May play an important role in neural development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic. May shuttle between cytoplasm and nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Developmentally-regulated RNA-binding protein 1 antibody
- DRB1 antibody
- FLJ44612 antibody
Anti-RBM45 antibody images
References for Anti-RBM45 antibody (ab123912)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"