For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay play a role in alternative splice site selection during pre-mRNA processing.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC10871 antibody
- RBM30 antibody
- RBM4B antibody
Anti-RBM4B antibody images
References for Anti-RBM4B antibody (ab51345)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"