For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RBM6 antibody
See all RBM6 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to RBM6
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
RBM6 (AAH46643.1, 1 a.a. ~ 601 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- RBM6 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa.
- FunctionSpecifically binds poly(G) RNA homopolymers in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous in adults.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 G-patch domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3G2 antibody
- 4930506F14Rik antibody
- DEF 3 antibody
Anti-RBM6 antibody images
Western blot - RBM6 antibody (ab68297)
All lanes : Anti-RBM6 antibody (ab68297) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RBM6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RBM6 antibody (ab68297)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"