For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionSpecifically binds poly(G) RNA homopolymers in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous in adults.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 G-patch domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3G2 antibody
- 4930506F14Rik antibody
- DEF 3 antibody
Anti-RBM6 antibody images
Western blot - RBM6 antibody (ab83280)
References for Anti-RBM6 antibody (ab83280)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"