For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RCN2 antibody
See all RCN2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to RCN2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length RCN2 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- RCN2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionNot known. Binds calcium.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium binding protein ERC 55 antibody
- Calcium-binding protein ERC-55 antibody
- E6 binding protein antibody
Anti-RCN2 antibody images
Western blot - RCN2 antibody (ab67827)
All lanes : Anti-RCN2 antibody (ab67827) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RCN2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RCN2 antibody (ab67827)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"