For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RD3 antibody
See all RD3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RD3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide from a region within N terminal amino acids 36-85 (QMREAERQQR ERSNAVRKVC TGVDYSWLAS TPRSTYDLSP IERLQLEDVC) of Human RD3 (NP_898882)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceRD3 is preferentially expressed in retina. Defects in RD3 are the cause of Leber congenital amaurosis type 12 (LCA12).
- C1orf36 antibody
- chromosome 1 open reading frame 36 antibody
- LCA12 antibody
References for Anti-RD3 antibody (ab90142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"