For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity is greater than 710U/mg protein. Unit Definition:
One unit is defined as 1 µmol of NAD+ production per minute under the assay conditions (25°C, pH 7.5).
- Purity> 95
ab73435 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.59mg Sodium phosphate
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhm/cm H2O.
- Cytosolic malate dehydrogenase
- Diiodophenylpyruvate reductase
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. MDH type 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant chicken MDH1 protein (ab73435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"