For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceERSSHFLKQR AVAAVTDTLP SAEKPRAHLT VKKQEPSSTT GSHLPILQWE DKRGLAFTKN NLSYSSNALV IPVSGDYYVY AQVTFRGPSD TSSKTSSVTA VITKVTDSYP EPTQLLTSTK TLSEERNNWF QPIYLGAVVS LEIGDKLMVN VSDIKLVDYT KEHKTFFGAF LL
- Amino acids68 to 239
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified by Ion-exchange chromatography
- Additional notesReconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFRSF25 and TNFRSF6B. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B. Inhibits vascular endothelial growth and angiogenesis (in vitro). Promotes activation of caspases and apoptosis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in endothelial cells. Detected in monocytes, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, skeletal muscle, pancreas, spleen, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Chicken TL1A protein (ab90800)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"