For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVPLSRNTRCS CIEISNGSVN PRSLEKLEVI PASQSCPRVE IIATMKKNGE KRCLNPESKT IKNLLKAINK QRTKRSPRTR KEA
- Amino acids20 to 102
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1.0X PBS
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Cow IP10 protein (ab87463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"