For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Creatinase protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Reconstitutionreconstitute with 0.1ml water
- Creatine amidinohydrolase
- EC 184.108.40.206
- RelevanceCreatinase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of creatine to sarcosine and urea. It belongs to the peptidase M24 family.
References for Recombinant Creatinase protein (ab58758)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"