For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
> 90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE and Western Blot analysis
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM MOPS, 0.5mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- 94 kDa glucose regulated protein
- 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein
- FunctionMolecular chaperone that functions in the processing and transport of secreted proteins. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum associated degradation (ERAD). Has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Dog GRP94 protein images
SDS-PAGE - GRP94 protein (ab92290)
SDS-PAGE Analysis of GRP94 protein (ab92290) detected by
Lane 2: 0.5 µg
Lane 4: 2 µg
Lane 5: 5
Western blot - GRP94 protein (ab92290)
Recombinant Dog GRP94 protein (ab92290) at 0.1 µg
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
References for Recombinant Dog GRP94 protein (ab92290)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"