For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQEFRFGPCRV QGVALRELRE AFWTVKDTVQ AKDNITSVRL LRKEVLQDVS DAESCYLIRA LLKFYLNTVF KNYLDEAADV RIRRSFSTLA NNFFVIASKL QPSQEDEMFS ISESARRRFL LFQRAFKQLD IQAAQTKAFG EVDILLTWME KFYEF
- Molecular weight18 kDa
- Amino acids29 to 183
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 89% PBS, 10% Trehalose
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- FunctionHas antiproliferative properties on melanoma cells and may contribute to terminal cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in melanoma cells induced to terminally differentiate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Dog IL24 protein (ab119149)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"