For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVENPMNRLVA ETLTLLSTHR TWLIGDGNLM IPTPENKNHQ LCIKEVFQGI DTLKNQTAHG EAVDKLFQNL SLIKEHIERQ KKRCAGERWR VTKFLDYLQV FLGVINTEWT PES
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of recombinant canine IL-5 was measured in a cell proliferation assay using the human TF-1 cell line. The ED50 for this effect is typically 55 - 85 ng/mL.
- Purity> 95
Purified by Ion-exchange chromatography
- Additional notesReconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- B-cell differentiation factor I
- Colony stimulating factor
- FunctionFactor that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B-cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-5 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant dog IL5 protein (ab90799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"