For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceInsect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSHEFHPVSSASNCSCLNGGTCVSYKYFSNIQRCNCPKKFQGEHCEIDTSK TCYEGNGHSYRGKANTNTRGRPCLAWNSAAVLLKQYHALRPDALQLGLGK HNYCRNPDHQRKPWCYVQVGLMQLVQECTVQHCSFEKNPHSPPEKAEFQC GQKALRPRFKIIGGEFTTIENQPWFAAIYRKHRGGSVTYQCGGSLISPCW
- Amino acids1 to 543
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab92592 is > 98% pure by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Sodium acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 5.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionSpecifically cleave the zymogen plasminogen to form the active enzyme plasmin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the prostate gland and prostate cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-158 and Ser-323 abolishes proadhesive ability but does not interfere with receptor binding.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant dog Urokinase protein images
References for Recombinant dog Urokinase protein (ab92592)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"