For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant E. coli deoC protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesEscherichia coli
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMTDLKASSLRALKLMDLTTLNDDDTDEKVI ALCHQAKTPVGNTAAICIYPRFIPIARKTLKEQGTPEIRIATVTNFPHGN DDIDIALAETRAAIAYGADEVDVVFPYRALMAGNEQVGFDLVKACKEACA AANVLLKVIIETGELKDEALIRKASEISIKAGADFIKTSTGKVAVNATPE SARIMMEVIRDMGVEKTVGFKPAGGVRTAEDAQKYLAIADELFGADWADA RHYRFGASSLLASLLKALGHGDGKSASSY
- Molecular weight30 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 259
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab106864 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 2 deoxyribose 5 phosphate aldolase
- 2 deoxyribose 5 phosphate aldolase NAD(P) linked
- 2-deoxy-D-ribose 5-phosphate aldolase
- FunctionCatalyzes a reversible aldol reaction between acetaldehyde and D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate to generate 2-deoxy-D-ribose 5-phosphate.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; 2-deoxy-D-ribose 1-phosphate degradation; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and acetaldehyde from 2-deoxy-alpha-D-ribose 1-phosphate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DeoC/FbaB aldolase family. DeoC type 2 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant E. coli deoC protein images
References for Recombinant E. coli deoC protein (ab106864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"