For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant E. coli L-asparaginase 1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesEscherichia coli
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MQKKSIYVAY TGGTIGMQRS EQGYIPVSGH LQRQLALMPE FHRPEMPDFT IHEYTPLMDS SDMTPEDWQH IAEDIKAHYD DYDGFVILHG TDTMAYTASA LSFMLENLGK PVIVTGSQIP LAELRSDGQI NLLNALYVAA NYPINEVTLF FNNRLYRGNR TTKAHADGFD AFASPNLPPL LEAGIHIRRL NTPPAPHGEG ELIVHPITPQ PIGVVTIYPG ISADVVRNFL RQPVKALILR SYGVGNAPQN KAFLQELQEA SDRGIVVVNL TQCMSGKVNM GGYATGNALA HAGVIGGADM TVEATLTKLH YLLSQELDTE TIRKAMSQNL RGELTPDD
- Molecular weight39 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 338
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab125166 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab125166 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- L-ASNase I
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the asparaginase 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant E. coli L-asparaginase 1 protein (ab125166)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"