For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant E. coli MSRB protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesEscherichia coli
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MANKPSAEEL KKNLSEMQFY VTQNHGTEPP FTGRLLHNKR DGVYHCLICD APLFHSQTKY DSGCGWPSFY EPVSEESIRY IKDLSHGMQR IEIRCGNCDA HLGHVFPDGP QPTGERYCVN SASLRFTDGE NGEEING
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 137
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab124846 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Store in the dark. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Peptide methionine sulfoxide reductase msrB
- Peptide-methionine (R)-S-oxide reductase
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MsrB Met sulfoxide reductase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant E. coli MSRB protein (ab124846)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"