For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesEscherichia coli
- SequenceMGTTKHSKLL ILGSGPAGYT AAVYAARANL QPVLITGMEK GGQLTTTTEV ENWPGDPNDL TGPLLMERMH EHATKFETEI IFDHINKVDL QNRPFRLNGD NGEYTCDALI IATGASARYL GLPSEEAFKG RGVSACATCD GFFYRNQKVA VIGGGNTAVE EALYLSNIAS EVHLIHRRDG FRAEKILIKR LMDKVENGNI ILHTNRTLEE VTGDQMGVTG VRLRDTQNSD NIESLDVAGL FVAIGHSPNT AIFEGQLELE NGYIKVQSGI HGNATQTSIP GVFAAGDVMD HIYRQAITSA GTGCMAALDA ERYLDGLADA K
- Molecular weight35 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 321
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity is 4-5 units/ml, and was measured in a coupled assay with DTNB and NADPH. The amount of TNB generated by NADPH was measured in absorbance at 412 nm.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab95910 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Thioredoxin reductase, FAD/NAD(P)-binding
- RelevanceThioredoxin reductase is a member of the flavin-containing NADPH:disulfide oxidoreductases (DSOR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
Recombinant E. coli Thioredoxin reductase protein images
References for Recombinant E. coli Thioredoxin reductase protein (ab95910)
This product has been referenced in:
- Randazzo J et al. Orally active multi-functional antioxidants are neuroprotective in a rat model of light-induced retinal damage. PLoS One 6:e21926 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21779355) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"