For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Additional notesThe ED50, determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine FDC-P1 cells, is < 0.05 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2 x 107 units/mg.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant GM-CSF protein (ab9742)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"