For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Hongotoxin1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesCentruroides limbatus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- ReconstitutionSoluble in aqueous buffer.
- HgTX 1
- Hongotoxin 1
- Potassium channel toxin alpha KTx 2.5
- RelevanceHongotoxin1 is a 39aa peptide recently isolated from the venom of Centruroides limbatus, which blocks the voltage-gated K+ channels Kv1.1, Kv1.2, and Kv1.3 at picomolar toxin concentrations.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Recombinant Hongotoxin1 protein (ab57647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"