For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human A2LD1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMALVFVYGTLKRGQPNHRVLRDGAHGSAAF RARGRTLEPYPLVIAGEHNIPWLLHLPGSGRLVEGEVYAVDERMLRFLDD FESCPALYQRTVLRVQLLEDRAPGAEEPPAPTAVQCFVYSRATFPPEWAQ LPHHDSYDSEGPHGLRYNPRENR
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 153
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab104748 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- AIG2-like domain-containing protein 1
- Gamma-glutamylamine cyclotransferase
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human A2LD1 protein images
SDS-PAGE - A2LD1 protein (ab104748)
15% SDS-PAGE (3µg).
References for Recombinant Human A2LD1 protein (ab104748)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"