For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human A4GNT protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight27 kDa
- Amino acids96 to 318
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% Purified via His tag.
Purity determined to be >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human A4GNT protein (ab127813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"