For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ABCB6 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight24 kDa
- Amino acids598 to 818
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- ABC transporter umat
- FunctionBinds heme and porphyrins and functions in their ATP-dependent uptake into the mitochondria. Plays a crucial role in heme synthesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest expression in heart and skeletal muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Heavy Metal importer (TC 3.A.1.210) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Developmental stageHighly expressed in fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ABCB6 protein (ab127452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"