For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ABHD14B protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAASVE QREGTIQVQG QALFFREALP GSGQARFSVL LLHGIRFSSE TWQNLGTLHR LAQAGYRAVA IDLPGLGHSK EAAAPAPIGE LAPGSFLAAV VDALELGPPV VISPSLSGMY SLPFLTAPGS QLPGFVPVAP ICTDKINAAN YASVKTPALI VYGDQDPMGQ TSFEHLKQLP NHRVLIMKGA GHPCYLDKPE EWHTGLLDFL QGLQ
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 210
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123190 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Abhydrolase domain containing 14B
- FunctionHas hydrolase activity towards p-nitrophenyl butyrate (in vitro). May activate transcription.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, peripheral blood leukocyte, heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. ABHD14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ABHD14B protein images
References for Recombinant Human ABHD14B protein (ab123190)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"