For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMFTEGEEMYLQGSTVWHPDCKQSTKTEEKLRAKVDNEILDYKDLAAIPKV KAIYDIERPDLITYEPFYTSGYDDKQERQSLGESPRTLSPTPSAEGYQDV RDRMIHRSTSQGSINSPVYSRHSYTPTTSRSPQHFHRPDQGINIYRKPPI YKQHAALAAQSKSSEDIIKFSKFPAAQAPDPSETPKIETDHWPGPPSFAV VGPDMKRRSSGREEDDEELLRRRQLQEEQLMKLNSGLGQLILKEEMEKES RERSSLLASRYDSPINSASHIPSSKTASLPGYGRNGLHRPVSTDFAQYNS YGDVSGGVRDYQTLPDGHMPAMRMDRGVSMPNMLEPKIFPYEMLMVTNRG RNKILREVDRTRLERHLAPEVFREIFGMSIQEFDRLPLWRRNDMKKKAKL F
- Molecular weight70 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 401
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionMay act as scaffold protein (By similarity). May play a role in the development of the retina. Has been suggested to play a role in axon guidance.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, heart, skeletal muscle, brain and retina, where it is concentrated in the inner segment and in the outer plexiform layers.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ABLIM1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ABLIM1 protein (ab116851)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"