For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ABLIM2 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight26 kDa
- Amino acids74 to 309
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity 70
% Purified via His tag.
Purity was determined to be 70% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- FunctionMay act as scaffold protein. May stimulate ABRA activity and ABRA-dependent SRF transcriptional activity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In skeletal muscle, sarcomeric or cosarcomeric localization.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ABLIM2 protein (ab127643)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"