For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGGVLIPSPGRVAAEWEVQNRIPSGTILKALMEGGENGPWMRFMRAEITA EGFLREFGRLCSEMLKTSVPVDSFFSLLTSERVAKQFPVMTEAITQIRAK GLQTAVLSNNFYLPNQKSFLPLDRKQFDVIVESCMEGICKPDPRIYKLCL EQLGLQPSESIFLDDLGTNLKEAARLGIHTIKVNDPETAVKELEALLGFT LRVGVPNTRPVKKTMEIPKDSLQKYLKDLLGIQTTGL
- Molecular weight53 kDa including tags
- Amino acids49 to 285
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionMay function as oxidoreductase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ACAD10 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ACAD10 protein (ab132687)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"